Sig p227 carry nitron

1911 fiend

Just purchased last week. Put 100rds through it and I'm in love. I installed a p226 SRT kit (which works just fine btw) and she's a 10 Rd beast to say the least. Very smooth/soft shooter with little recoil. The e2 grips just melt into my hand and are extremely comfortable. This gun also feels very light and right.

My new favorite of the bunch. Now I'm just waiting on my remora holster to complete the package.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

1911 fiend

Am I the only one who has this awesome pistol? Surely someone can support me and confirm this thing is a true tack driver! (Beuler...... Beuler...... Beuler :)

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Sigs are great I agree, they are a little big for my hands that's why I have not gotten the special ops one I love......

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Seeing I have a 226 & a 228 it would make sense that I need a 227 to round out the bunch. Actually I am debating on a Sig X-6 Supermatch.

1911 fiend

Everyone seems to think it looks too big but I can honestly say it melts into your hand. The pictures are deceiving. The E2 grips are extremely comfortable and designed well to help accommodate smaller hands. Pick one up and you won't want to put it down.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Not to big just to big for my small hands..... if it's not comfortable in my hands it won't be comfortable shooting. I may rent one next time at range and I could change my mind. Will let ya know how and what I shoot.......going next week to shoot AR 15 will give range report cause have not shot it in awhile.....
Concealed 27

RaptorSCrew

Just received my new P227 SAS Gen 2!!!!

Haven't even fired her yet!

Ordered a Banchee IWB Holster - 12-14 Weeks out but well worth the time...

RaptorSCrew

Here are some pics.

e4ybuvep.jpg

mesezyta.jpg

8emasuba.jpg

a9etegy3.jpg

suvasaty.jpg

zada5yve.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.