Shouting match leads to gun confiscation, forfeiture

priell3

Full Access Member
More from New York:

Andrew Cuomo’s New York appears to be a Constitution-free gulag, especially when it comes to the Second Amendment.

Earlier this month, American Thinker reported on the lawsuit Montgomery v. Cuomo, which alleges that a retired police detective had his handguns confiscated by armed sheriff’s deputies, and his handgun permit permanently revoked, after seeking treatment for insomnia.

Now, another suit, filed in U.S. District Court for Eastern New York, claims that a disabled FDNY firefighter injured on 9/11 had $100,000 worth of guns confiscated by police for shouting in his own home – and that the cops conspired to convert his guns into police department property without compensation.

Read more: Blog: Shouting match leads to gun confiscation, forfeiture

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Incredible.....how can this happen in America. It was just a shouting match between a father and son. No weapon was brandished during the argument nor was a threat made to use one.

How can they do this? They'd of had to arrest me because my guns would have stayed locked in the safe. Talk to my lawyer.

Arckadian

This may sound incredible to some of you, but does it really surprise you? The state in question: New York. The political party involved: Democrats. What more need be said?

ViperJeff

Administrator
No way would I live in New York. I did however visit there once in 2004. Really didn't find anything remarkable about it

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I've mentioned before how my wife and I have a retirement dream of doing "The Great Loop". A boat trip on our nations great waterways. But to do so would take us up the Hudson river through NY. Then possibly into Canada. I won't go unarmed. But those places won't let me take anything. So it looks like we may not be going there. Ha! Who am I kidding. I won't even be able to retire. So that settles that.

ViperJeff

Administrator
I've mentioned before how my wife and I have a retirement dream of doing "The Great Loop". A boat trip on our nations great waterways. But to do so would take us up the Hudson river through NY. Then possibly into Canada. I won't go unarmed. But those places won't let me take anything. So it looks like we may not be going there. Ha! Who am I kidding. I won't even be able to retire. So that settles that.

Well..... that sucks

Members online

No members online now.