Santa Barbara Victims Libtard Father

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Here we go again with another CA Libtard. Sorry for your loss guy, but if someone was carrying, your son would be alive today !!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN6NBDYPuhY[/ame]

So first off, the first 3 were killed with a knife. Had someone in the close proxy of these first 3 victims, someone would have taken this guy out with the first stabbing and the stabbing may not have been enough to take his life.

Secondly, as tough as Cali is on gun control, all the guns were legally purchased and the 10 day waiting period was used. Also, no magazines over 10 Capacity.

Not 1 more??? :shrug:

Hate to say it, if it had to happen to someone, couldn't have happened to a better idiot. It's libtard asshats like him as to why his son couldn't protect hisself. In OK, we're passing a bill to allow guns on school campuses for those who have a Conceal Carry Permit.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I feel for the guy but he is placing blame in the wrong area. The killer is dead so he's blaming the gun. Yeah, everyone seems to be overlooking the fact that three died by knife. Some injured were run over by his car too. But what do they focus on? The gun. The liberals agenda is working.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I think he just wanted to shake Obama's hand. So now Obama will be going to these funerals to support his agenda. Gotta make an anti agenda out of it.

Gun Laws weren't tough enough in Cali. Now there will be a 20 day waiting period and Auto Centerfire Pistols will be banned. You'll have to get a Revolver now. 10 rounds was to many, so now lets do 6. Libtard idiots for real. The guy is so damn stupid, it makes it very hard to be sympathetic to his sons death.

kwo51

Full Access Member
From what I heard he was interviewed by the sheriff 24 hours early. Something does not smell right here. This tragedy started 22 years early. Why are most mass murderers democrats? Maybe dems should not own guns.

priell3

Full Access Member
luww2.jpg

kwo51

Full Access Member
I have a hard time believing his parents of 22 years did not know he had a problem. Hell yes it is tragedy but we need to fix the problem not the tool.

Last edited:

ViperJeff

Administrator
I don't think this kid was mentally troubled at all. He had the ability to convince people he was OK while planning this event. Just a spoiled kid who thought money, a fancy car, perceived good looks would bring him tail and fame... in the end, he got neither

ViperJeff

Administrator
Yea... but.... this kid was entitled and shouldn't have to pay for something he is entitled to get free....

They might also want to look at the fact that only 53 people in Santa Barbara have concealed carry permits out of over 300,000. Dad should first be mad at the killer, then mad at the Sheriff for not allowing his child the right to self protection.

I feel bad for him and his family, but does he really think that three more laws is going to keep a bad guy from doing bad things. Outlaw cars, knives and guns and these idiots will start using rocks

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Typically, the fact that he came from money would have the girls lined up for him. I've determined that "looks" to many women don't matter much whereas men are very visual.

I've seen some pretty good looking women hanging with some pretty unattractive guys. He either has money or treats her the way she likes to be teated. Treating her right and having a good sense of humor goes a long way.

I'm guessing from his manifesto that this guy wanted to treat women as possessions. And when they realized that it made him unattractive in their eye's. But there may have been more to it than that. Some women don't mind being treated that way as long as you're spending money on them. And this guy couldn't catch the attention of any of the girls around him. He must have been giving off some pretty negative vibes. I don't know, just thinking out loud.

Members online

No members online now.