Ruger single six (new model)

sanchoba

pretty good condition...some scratches on ejector tube (see pics). comes with 22 mag cylinder and quick draw holster (left handed). $400.00 for all plus shipping

Attachments

• DSC01006.jpg
    DSC01006.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC01003.jpg
    DSC01003.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 18

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Ohhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhh, !!!! I'm intersted but.. but...

And another one of these.... So what state are you in??? Never know, sometimes items look like a better deal IF they don't have to be shipped. I'd at least edit or add your Zip code so one could get an idea of shipping or if possible for a meeting and no shipping at all.

sanchoba

Ohhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhh, !!!! I'm intersted but.. but...

And another one of these.... So what state are you in??? Never know, sometimes items look like a better deal IF they don't have to be shipped. I'd at least edit or add your Zip code so one could get an idea of shipping or if possible for a meeting and no shipping at all.

pistol is in texas, 78362

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Moderaters, "sticky" maybe we should require to at least general area whether its zipcode or actual county to make it easier on all parties. I have Tampa,FL profile because everyone knows that area even thought im in a different county just 1 mile from Tampa. Just a suggestion you guys have the power, if u don't like the idea that's cool with me....just a thought... Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.