Romney puts Big Bird on Chopping Block

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Here's an article from 2011 on PBS and it's CEO

GOVERNMENT WASTE: Yearly pay for PBS President Paula Kerger: $632,233

http://www.escapetyranny.com/2011/03/04/government-waste-yearly-pay-for-pbs-president-paula-kerger-632233/

Big Bird needs to stop living on Government Welfare and get a paying job. Big Bird set a bad example for all our young folk that living off the government is a good thing, when, it's really a bad thing

Good article. it just reinforces my position. There are probably an infinite amount of other similar programs that need to be cut.

Last edited:

sjustice64

PBS is 0.001 percent of the federal budget, our government needs to concentrate on the crap that really impacts our budget!!! All this big bird crap is a smoke and mirrors diversion from the real issues they so called candidates dont want to address.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
PBS is 0.001 percent of the federal budget, our government needs to concentrate on the crap that really impacts our budget!!! All this big bird crap is a smoke and mirrors diversion from the real issues they so called candidates dont want to address.

I agree that it's chicken feed (pun intended) in the grand scheme of things but it's a start. And yes it's a diversion from the main issues but Obama won't leave it alone.

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
I agree that it's chicken feed (pun intended) in the grand scheme of things but it's a start. And yes it's a diversion from the main issues but Obama won't leave it alone.

I like chicken. but obama and big bird dont need to be rehired.. Fact is big bird can report to KFC for duty.

Members online

No members online now.