Really happy with this economy trigger

Bluez

Full Access Member
Really happy with this economy trigger Upgrade

Enhanced Nickel Teflon Trigger Assembly

Really nice trigger for a very affordable price. RTB makes a great product here.

Super affordable upgrade, recommending it to my friends and putting it into more than 1 of my ARs

Last edited:

Bluez

Full Access Member
Just got 3 more of these.
Brings me up to 5.

Goes to show how much I like them for the money....

Bluez

Full Access Member
Ordered 3 more a few weeks ago.
For a couple rifles I installed a heavy hammer spring ( Wolff) so I needed a smooth trigger to keep it managable

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
So is this still the best trigger for the money??? I'm thinking about diving in and building me an AR or 2 or 3. Usually been an AK guy but I think to build my own black, scarey and ugly "ASSAULT RIFLE" so I can piss off the libtards. At least now while it seems prices are down a bit. I was hoping they'd keep coming down, but then all the hype over the FL shooting I'll expect a short rise in prices again as the libtards talk their shit about gun control instead of bullying, child neglect and mental issues.

What receiver do you usually go with for your builds? Seems the Andersons are the least expensive and they're forged T6 too so is there any benefit in spending more if I don't care about the engraving??? I was actually thinking about just buying 3 receivers and get that part out of the way so even if there is a ban someday, I've got those 3 pre ban even though I'd likley only be serious about building one budget build to start off, get a bit more familiar with them, then maybe later on build a nicer more quality one. Also thinking about when doing the NICS form, have 1 done as a pistol instead of a rifle. I was thinking I wanted receivers with closed trigger guards since they're supposed to be stronger, but it appears everyone is out of stock on the cheaper Anderson closed trigger guard receivers.

Bluez

Full Access Member
I think that for the money those are still among the very best.

As for lowers. I often buy them off a local gun board take out the stock trigger (as reserve or post-SHTF trade item).

I think the lower is the lower.. meaning they are all very similar as long as they are equally spec'ed.
Almost all the accuracy (except for trigger)and almost all the reliability "lives" in the upper..

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I was just going to buy 3 stippred lower receivers. Seems all seem to be T6 Forged Aluminum and most to Mil Spec so I couldn't see spending a fortune for fancy graphics, though I'd have spend $10 more to get a closed trigger guard since they're stronger, but they were out of stock. I found a local guy here that has the Andersons for $41. Figured I'd get those local instead of having to have them shipped to an FFL and then have to spend $15-$25 for each receiver to do the NICS paperwork. I'll just get the 3 now so if and when a ban ever does go into affect, my 3 receivers will be Pre ban. From what I've read so far, it seems your right. The accuracy and quality needs to be in the Upper including the barrel.

Members online

No members online now.