real good use of taxpayer money - your $$

SWSS

Full Access Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk8-ePGqBmM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk8-ePGqBmM[/ame]

:iranmaybe: i like more gubment control...

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
"They can be converted into military grade weapons"
the-official-Bullshit-Button1.jpg

They're plastic. How can you get a .223 round into it?

Further wussification of society. The government is breeding a bunch of pacifist to make total control a lot easier for them. Damn this makes me mad.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Ya and the atf fired no rounds at waco!!!!!!!! BS BS BS They think we are stupid ,and half of us are.

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
I used to think it was the media that spread the misinformed nonsense. Stuff like this makes me think that possibly they are just reporting misinformation given to them by government and lawenforement agencies.

Military grade weapons. Please. I want to watch the ATF agent fire even a .22LR let alone a 5.56 round. Granted I could see how it could be mistaken in appearence for real weapon. I know nothing about airsoft but why does it have a firing pin?

oppo

Full Access Member
I used to think it was the media that spread the misinformed nonsense. Stuff like this makes me think that possibly they are just reporting misinformation given to them by government and lawenforement agencies.

Military grade weapons. Please. I want to watch the ATF agent fire even a .22LR let alone a 5.56 round. Granted I could see how it could be mistaken in appearence for real weapon. I know nothing about airsoft but why does it have a firing pin?

I am sure it doesn't. There is no primer and no reason for a firing pin. I am sure he was just making a point.

SWSS

Full Access Member
Nope, no firing pin and it sure as hell isnt capable of being able to handle a real discharge. My son plinks around with the airsoft guys and I must admit I loved shooting 5K rounds for $13! and its biodegradable...some of them are pretty well cast and feel nice...take their badge a weapon...real quality reason to have a real limited gubment!

Arckadian

I think it was said best in a movie I watched once.... "ATF!! What does that stand for! Alcohol, Tobacco and F*ckup's!!!" A plastic military grade weapon huh.... Geez they must be thinking we are all drinking the Obummer Koolaid.

Members online

No members online now.