Proud Dad

cce1302

Full Access Member
My 8-year old son came up to me tonight and said, "Dad, what's your favorite bill of rights?"

I said, "You mean my favorite amendment to the constitution?"

He said, "Yeah, mine's the right to keep and bear arms."

Okay, so we have a little to work on, but he's going the right direction for sure.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
My 8-year old son came up to me tonight and said, "Dad, what's your favorite bill of rights?"

I said, "You mean my favorite amendment to the constitution?"

He said, "Yeah, mine's the right to keep and bear arms."

Okay, so we have a little to work on, but he's going the right direction for sure.

Very good. Keep fostering that independence. The school system is doing everything to scare the kids away from guns. Let him know there is nothing to be afraid of. Respect the gun and the safety rules and everything will be alright.

At least he didn't say "The right to keep and arm bears."

cce1302

Full Access Member
Very good. Keep fostering that independence. The school system is doing everything to scare the kids away from guns. Let him know there is nothing to be afraid of. Respect the gun and the safety rules and everything will be alright.

At least he didn't say "The right to keep and arm bears."

Our kids don't go to a gov't run school. They go our church's school. :)

Last year, his teacher asked me and my wife to take her and her husband shooting for his birthday. I brought a handful of guns, let them pay me a little bit for the ammo, and we all had a good time.

We are very thankful for a school that teaches a philosophy we agree with, not the philosophy of the gov't.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
That's awesome that your 8 yr old even knows about the right to keep and bear arms...I'm sure you have taught him well and my hats off to you, a father, not a baby's daddy!!!!!!!! God Bless You my friend

oppo

Full Access Member
It does my heart good to hear that there are still a few kids being raised right.

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Makes Me wonder, what they are teaching My grandchildren that lives in Alaska.
Your son, seems like He is headed in the right direction. Just might be a future advocate in the political field.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts