Oklahoma State Troopers take down Vance

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Oklahoma Highway Patrol don't jack around. We'll shoot you with you an AR-15 while driving right out the front windshield.

This guy was wanted on a 8 day manhunt after killing 2 of his family members, and shooting 2 different cops in 2 different incidents. He was certainly wanted. And they GOT'EEM !!! Made Swiss Cheese outta his ass !!!

No Phuks Given !!! I don't need this windshield !!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVFFmTcY1zk[/ame]

[yt]TVFFmTcY1zk[/yt]

Last edited:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I tell people that all the time. We rarely have shit go down, but when we do, LEO's don't piss around and either does the general public for that matter.

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
Sadly, it looks like Iowa might need their assistance this morning.
icon9.gif

BREAKING NEWS – Authorities in Iowa have called for a manhunt after two police officers were killed in seperate ambush attacks early Wednesday morning while sitting in their patrol cars.

The shootings occured 20 mintues apart near Des Moines. One Des Moines police officer and another from the suburb of Urbandale were found in their bullet-riddled cruisers, Des Moines police Sgt. Paul Parizek said.

“There's somebody out there shooting police. There is a clear and present danger to police officers right now,” he said.

A colleague of mine JUST moved there a couple of weeks ago, too. :boxed:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
In the OK situation, I hear there was a 3rd cop shot, but minor injury, sounded like he was treated and released. The other 2 officers are healing well after surgeries, one is out of the hospital already.

3 have been arrested for hiding Michael Vance out for 4 days in SW Oklahoma City. They used needle nose pliers and pulled bullets out of him and gave him medical care while hiding him. They then gave him a better AK-47 went out and scored him some more ammo and sent him on his way. I knew the 3 were arrested for aiding cuz it was on the news, but didn't know the details until a buddy of mine told me that friends of his were arrested for giving first aid, getting him more ammo, hiding him out and getting him a ride to steal a vehicle to get out of town.

I had gone to this asshole's Go Fund Me page set up by his sister to see what kind of clown she was. Found her on facebook and wholly shit, she has a mutual friend with me too. This world is much smaller than I care to realize sometimes.

Last edited:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
OKLAHOMA CITY - The dashcam video released by Oklahoma Highway Patrol made thousands awe at Trooper Brian Costanza’s skills. Authorities say it’s part of tactical team training to shoot through windshields under scenario’s like the Michael Vance shootout.
“He was engaging through his windshield,” said Captain Brent Sugg, “The first set of rounds were to create a spot in the windshield so rounds could continue to penetrate to reach Vance.”

Sugg referred to an older case where another trooper had to use the same technique when a felon tried to kill him.

Trooper Brian Costanza, a 14-year veteran of the patrol, was the first officer in pursuit of Vance.

OHP Chief Rick Adams said, “This man had every intention of taking the officers with him.”

Going into the chase, Adams said they had a feeling it would end violently. The 38-year-old fugitive already killed two family members and shot five people, including three law enforcement officers.

“We have every reason to believe at this point in time that deadly force is authorized if we cannot bring him down peacefully,” said Chief Adams.

The dashcam video shows Vance shooting at Trooper Costanza. This all started during the high-speed chase. Costanza took no risk and shot through the windshield as the tailed the fugitive down the country road.

Vance eventually got out of the stolen truck, emptying two 30-round magazines before five OHP troopers fired their weapons to end his life.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts