Oil Fliter Suppressor

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Pretty nifty. But you still have to apply for and get the stamp ($200) in order to own one of the adapters. Otherwise it's illegal to do that.

oppo

Full Access Member
Of course I would never do this but I have heard that for a 22, you can make a supressor out of pvc and some rubber washers and it works so well that firing a live round is quite than the firing pin striking an empty chamber.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Corn cob ,alligator poachers used piece of garden hose. The item is very easy to produce but not worth the penalty. They should not be class 3 . They should be required for safety reasons, like safety glasses or ear plugs.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Just do a search on Amazon or Ebay for oil filter adapter. If you want to silence a weapon it can be done. But that would be illegal and punishable by incarceration if caught. I've seen video's of people doing this and it seems quite effective. But since Weapons Forum does not condone illegal activity we certainly frown on such actions.

kwo51

Full Access Member
If all the guns I fired in the USMC had been suppressed I would not be receiving disability payments for the rest of my life. Many of us have this and it is a tax burden on US. Just a thought.

Members online

No members online now.