Obama announces post-presidential speaking tour schedule...

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
... pardons local coke dealers NATIONWIDE in preparation for it. :pimp:

Obama commutes sentences for 6 Pennsylvanians, including Pittsburgh man, 89 others nationwide

PHILADELPHIA (AP) —
President Barack Obama is commuting the sentences of six non-violent drug offenders in Pennsylvania.They are among 95 offenders whose sentence commutations were announced by Obama on Friday. Many were convicted of distributing or possessing cocaine or crack cocaine. The commutations are the most that Obama has issued at one time.

(crackheads rejoice... :rolleyes:)

The six men from Pennsylvania include two who had been sentenced to life in prison: Thomas Daniels, of Philadelphia, was sentenced to life in 1996 for crack cocaine distribution; and David Padilla, of Philadelphia, was sentenced to life in 1997 for possession of cocaine with intent to distribute. Daniels' sentence expires Friday; Padilla's will expire in April. The others were Felix Roman Jr., of Reading; Kenneth Hamlin, Jr. of Pittsburgh; Alberto Gonzalez and Pedro Figueroa, both of Philadelphia. Hamlin was convicted of conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute and distribution of in excess of 50 grams of cocaine base, in excess of 100 grams of heroin, and a quantity of marijuana in addition to possession with intent to distribute and distribution of in excess of 100 grams of heroin.
He was sentenced to 30 years in prison in 1999 plus 10 years’ supervised release. Obama commuted his sentence to expire on April 16, 2016.

"The president's decision today to commute the prison terms of 95 individuals is another sign of this administration's strong commitment to ensuring fairness in the criminal justice system," Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates said in a statement.

(I think "fairness" to the TAXPAYERS, is why they were arrested, tried, and CONVICTED in the FIRST place, DUMBASS!!!
icon8.gif
)

The announcement comes amid a bipartisan push to ease steep punishment for nonviolent offenders.

(Except the Republicans didn't issue presidential PARDONS for COKE DEALERS today!!! :emotions34:)

As part of that effort, the Justice Department in April 2014 announced new criteria designed to encourage additional prisoners to apply for clemency. Though advocates praised that move, the number of prisoners granted clemency since then has been fewer than what they had hoped. Julie Stewart, the president of Families Against Mandatory Minimums, said in a statement after Friday's announcement that the "work is not done."
I'm sure Obama's 'work' is NOT done - I expect rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and mohamedans to ALL be pardoned, before Obama's through ruining the country in an OFFICIAL capacity!

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
WHY pardon a crack dealer in the FIRST place?! :boxed:

I can understand political cronies, who covered your ass in all manner of illegal shiite (Pardoning Pe-LOUSY, Whinestein, Schnauzer, Chuckles, et.al., before he leaves office).

I can understand pardoning BIG contributors, who will contribute to your library, charity, speaking engagements, et.al., AFTER you're retired.

I can understand pardoning family and friends, because they're... well... family & friends! But CRACK DEALERS?!?!

Then again... maybe they ARE his, "family & friends"... :facepalm:

oppo

Full Access Member
It fits right in with his agenda.

Don't support law enforcement.

Disarm law abiding citizens.

Do support criminals.

Import terrorists.

Expand and heavily arm federal agencies to grab power during the inevitable chaos. DHS is growing like crazy and the department of agriculture is stocking up on machine guns and body armor.

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
One dead, 37 injured after car plows into crowd on Las Vegas Strip

Las Vegas police say that a woman intentionally drove her car onto a crowded Strip sidewalk multiple times Sunday night, killing at least one person and injuring 37 others, six of them critically.

Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Lt. Dan McGrath said the woman in her 20s, whose name has not been publicly released, "went up and off these streets, two or possibly three times." The woman is being interviewed and is having her blood drawn for a sobriety test, police said. She is being held in the Clark County Jail with charges pending.

I figure she was upset, because of the 95 crack dealers Barry pardoned on Friday, he failed to pardon HER'S...
wasted.gif

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
It was a '96 Oldsmobile - and the fact it made it from Portland to Las Vegas is amazing enough in itself!!! :boxed:

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
She must have thought she should be in the miss universe contest.

And was upset at the BLATANT racism over not winning!!! :rolleyes:

Miss Philippines - the ACTUAL winner,

miss-philippines-pia-alonzo-pemenang-miss-universe-2015.jpg

vs. Miss Wookie, The Portland Pulverizer!

e4d02ab4-a68b-47af-8a4e-be06c68a0c67-large16x9_LakeishaHollowaybookingphoto.jpg

CLEARLY, no contest (Assuming Miss Philippines has no Y chromosomes!!! :boxed:)

Members online

No members online now.