New members... Where are you?

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I've noticed a few new people have joined lately but none are introducing themselves or posting in any threads. Come on guys we're friendly most of the time and it would be nice to have more of you guys to discuss things with. So where are y'all?

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
I think some are simply too busy causing trouble...

APOCALYPSE13.jpg

SWSS

Full Access Member
busy with castration appointments disguised as WIC/Welfare EBT card meetings!

I will see what I can do...

ninja man

Full Access Member
ninja vanish.......

i can only post in certain threads here. once it converts to politics i excuse myself. otherwise there will be a lot of unhappy members.

ninja man

Full Access Member
the other thing, i dont know much about these (for lack of better term) assault style rifles. i spent some time in wyoming and pretty much am old school. revolvers, lever and bolt actions mostly. i tend to read most of the posts here but i dont have much in the way of donating any info.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
the other thing, i dont know much about these (for lack of better term) assault style rifles. i spent some time in wyoming and pretty much am old school. revolvers, lever and bolt actions mostly. i tend to read most of the posts here but i dont have much in the way of donating any info.

AR-15 or the name of whatever rifle you're talking about would be the best term. This is a good place to learn but there's nothing like hands on experience. I guess I'm more of a new school guy then but I do try and read about other firearms I'm unfamiliar with.

ninja man

Full Access Member
they need to be cool like us. that way they can be with the "in" crowd.

i am more than happy with a .44 revolver and a 7mm rifle and a 30-06. they are probably my favorite guns.

SWSS

Full Access Member
they need to be cool like us. that way they can be with the "in" crowd.

i am more than happy with a .44 revolver and a 7mm rifle and a 30-06. they are probably my favorite guns.
Haha, if I could find a CA compliant mag I would bring my AR...Oh well, I will bring the 7mm and you can buy the ammo! I dont have a 44 revolver but I have a 44mag Cowboy rifle!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.