New AR-15 80% lower jig

BIRDMAN

I have a new project I've been working on with some friends. We have a new AR-15 80% lower jig that we believe is the most accurate and universal jig available on the market.

We are very excited to have someone with 80% lower fabricating experience, or who has tried other jigs, to try ours and post a review.

Ultimately we are willing to send someone a jig and tool kit 100% free if you will post a review on any gun forums that you're a part of to help us spread the word. If you're a member of ar15.com that's even better.

Please send a PM if you are interested in helping out and receiving some free stuff!

BIRDMAN

Sweet! This makes me wish I had a drill press.
You don't need a drill press with our jig, that's one of the many awesome design features. Just a hand drill and a common router tool. The finished product takes a fraction of the time and is incredibly accurate unlike other jigs out there that do require use of a drill press.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Hate to admit that I have not built on from scratch yet ,because of sorryness and already having a couple of them. AR's that is.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I am getting things together to start a new build hopefully soon.. I also have not done from scratch. I'm a little nervous but I do ok cleaning and taking care of my AR-15 and pretty much know what I need to to get the job done. Will let ya know when im ready for a jig...
Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts