Moron is, as Moron...

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
... wears. :rolleyes:

Ci7F4eiWsAAe6Yu_1463833512806_4459272_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Home Depot worker's 'America Was Never Great' hat causes stir

by: Jennifer Brett, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Updated: May 21, 2016 - 9:49 AM

A Home Depot employee is causing quite a stir online after a photo of her in her trademark orange apron and a hat that read "America Was Never Great" went viral.

"I was honestly shocked — I didn't expect any of this to happen," Staten Island, New York, resident Krystal Lake, a Bernie Sanders supporter, told the Staten Island Advance.
That's because, as a Sanders Claus supporter, you are honestly an idiot. AND ignorant of history.
confused58.gif

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
When the people in the White House don't think America is/was great. Why should their followers think it's great? I really wish there was some type of IQ test given before you could vote. Maybe a history question or two. Nothing tricky. Just some basic well known questions to qualify that you're ready to vote. Make it multiple choice even. Non of the answers would be Snoop Dog or Kardashian.

ViperJeff

Administrator
If it would have been a blonde White Chick she would have been drawn and quartered in the public square

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
I really wish there was some type of IQ test given before you could vote.

The Founding Fathers gave us one.

Q. Are you smart enough, and responsible enough, to OWN PROPERTY?

YES = you can vote

NO = you're a moron, and INCAPABLE of taking your share of responsibility for the republic: NO voting for you!

In fact, the ONLY NON-property owners allowed to vote in colonial America, were clergy. Since most of them lived in CHURCH-OWNED property, it was still presumed they'd be smart enough to cast a responsible vote (and Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton , Jeremiah Wright, et.al. were NOT smart enough to BECOME clergy back in THOSE days... :rolleyes:).

That's because colonial clergy, were men like this. Peter Muhlenberg

PeterMuhlenberg.jpg

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
How about you have to have a picture ID to vote.

Now that's one thing North Carolina has implemented. I think this next election is the first time North Carolinians will have to have a picture ID in order to vote. And the NAACP and Moral Monday people are up in arms about it calling it racist. How can a law that includes everyone be considered racist? Now if they said that only black people have to have a picture ID then that would be racist. But this is all inclusive. And high time they do something to combat voter fraud.

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
Remarkably, I've YET to be thrown out of the polling place, but EVERYTIME I get asked for an I.D., I do my best Pancho Villa voice and exclaim - "I.D. badges?! We don't need no steenkin' I.D. badges! GIMMEE ALL your free stuff, gringo - why do you think I swam here for?!?!" :rolleyes:

I keep hoping it'll cause the people around me to THINK, before casting their votes... but seeing as how many DUMB-O-TARDS keep getting elected around HERE, I doubt it... :rondod:

kwo51

Full Access Member
They should have a picture of themselves on the ID. This is racist because some can't afford a free ID card. Picture ID has been required in Florida for some time and we still had chadscape. Dead people mostly vote democratic, we need to have some rallies in the grave yards !!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts