M&p 9l?

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Anyone using a M&P 9L? Looking for input. Pros/cons? Primarily to be used in USPSA Production/Limited.

oppo

Full Access Member
I haven't tried the 9L but I carry a full size in 357 Sig. I really like the gun and the interchangable backstraps are a plus. There is definitely room for improvement in the trigger, though.

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
I haven't tried the 9L but I carry a full size in 357 Sig. I really like the gun and the interchangable backstraps are a plus. There is definitely room for improvement in the trigger, though.

All the striker fired weapons have mushy factory triggers. I pretty much plan on a trigger job out of the box on these. My wife likes the grip feel a little better than my Glock G34.

Mockstar

Full Access Member
S&W has improved the triggers on the most recent M&Ps leaving the factory. Still not as nice as the APEX trigger kits though from what I've read on the interwebz. My 40C has a test fire date of 1/4/13 and has a very smooth trigger with a definite reset. If you get one that doesn't have "STAINLESS" stamped on the slide, it should be a newer one. The slide is still stainless, but S&W decided that stamping it as such was not necessary anymore.

Mockstar

Full Access Member
Last edited:

Assault

M&p 9l?

XDm is the way to go, enough said. As for the triggers being spongy, shoot the XDm and double check ur statement

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Ended up buying a second Glock 34. Initially my wife didn't like the feel of my 34 so we started looking at other options. We shot several M&P's and XD's but she ended up wanting a 34. Now after a trigger, mag release, sights, and magwell she really likes it. lol.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Ended up buying a second Glock 34. Initially my wife didn't like the feel of my 34 so we started looking at other options. We shot several M&P's and XD's but she ended up wanting a 34. Now after a trigger, mag release, sights, and magwell she really likes it. lol.

Good to hear she got what she wanted...you gotta keep her happy..lol
Congrats on ur new 34, please post some pics of the mods ur did...... Thanks, Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.