Lone Wolf Conversion Barrel Shipped 2day

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
My order was mailed out today for my blind marked 40-9 conversion barrel, I bought a G26 mag with plus 2 extension..... So now I got my choice of carry..9MM or .40 caliber...Lifes good , will post pics and videos when I receive in a few days...Concealed 27

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I intend to get a .40-9mm Conversion barrel also for my G23 Gen 3 Mid Frame. To beat the ban and price gouging, I've already bought 3 G17 17rd Magazines. I got 1 Factory Glock Mag for $28 and 2 KCI Korean Mags for $12.95ea no tax, Free Shipping. I'll use the XGrip Spacers on those too. I also would like to get a G32 (Mid Frame .357Sig) barrel and with that round, you can use your same .40 Mags.

Did you get a standard barrel for yours, or did you go with a Compensated or Threaded Barrel?

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I intend to get a .40-9mm Conversion barrel also for my G23 Gen 3 Mid Frame. To beat the ban and price gouging, I've already bought 3 G17 17rd Magazines. I got 1 Factory Glock Mag for $28 and 2 KCI Korean Mags for $12.95ea no tax, Free Shipping. I'll use the XGrip Spacers on those too. I also would like to get a G32 (Mid Frame .357Sig) barrel and with that round, you can use your same .40 Mags.

Did you get a standard barrel for yours, or did you go with a Compensated or Threaded Barrel?

I got standard, I see no need for a ported 9mm. No recoil IMO, as far as threaded I'm going to get a threaded 40 and get a gemtech silencer when I get the money for atf form 4 and the barrels are avaiible....

Last edited:

ogre

I have three Lone Wolf conversion barrel. They work great. All 40-9. All have run perfect.

Members online

No members online now.