Little AR Love

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Figured after all the money I've spent on my truck that I needed to put a little in my AR. I started off by taking it to a local gunsmith to polish the feed ramps. After that I figured I needed some new optics and went with a sig CP1. I'll try to get some better pics of the optics*tomorrow. I realized after I uploaded the pics to photobucket that I had smudged the glass. Anyway it has 5 brightness settings in green and 5 in red. Here's a few pics

20130823_201230.jpg

20130823_190156.jpg

20130823_185517.jpg

20130823_185648.jpg

Green
20130823_185449.jpg

Red
20130823_185357.jpg

Off/black
20130823_185335.jpg

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Thems mighty nice.
I deen the smudge, thought Your neighbors was burning out their trash barrel and the smoke was lazying right on up and over Your fence. :D:anitoof:

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Thems mighty nice.
I deen the smudge, thought Your neighbors was burning out their trash barrel and the smoke was lazying right on up and over Your fence. :D:anitoof:

Thanks Marty.
Yeah it doesn't help going from the nice cool ac to outside texas heat. Tends to make to want to fog up.

That optic looks great on there. Let us know how well it works.

Thanks. I will if I can ever get my buddy to answer me. It's always fun shooting for free. Especially at the local pd range :rockit:

Why would you do that? :think:

I'm not really sure if I want the tactical or a different model yet. That and the wife needs time to simmer before I go on the next spending spree. I just put over 5k in my truck :signs6:

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Don't lie, the boss told ya "NO", nice setup!

She did say she didn't want me to but not no lol. I have to restrain myself sometimes so I can spend play money elsewhere. Right now the truck is getting most of the love

He needs a V-Max!!!! 870 is played out

I did look at a v-max and thought it was nice. Just not on the list right now. 870 will never be "played out". It's still a great shotgun for the money

Assault

She did say she didn't want me to but not no lol. I have to restrain myself sometimes so I can spend play money elsewhere. Right now the truck is getting most of the love

I did look at a v-max and thought it was nice. Just not on the list right now. 870 will never be "played out". It's still a great shotgun for the money

You need to post up some pics of the truck!

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
When I bought the truck the exterior was pretty much finished although I plan on making some minor changes like completely new suspension and different wheels (not there yet)

IMG_0840ce-XL.jpg

However the interior was pretty rough

20130501_183013.jpg

I just got it back from the paint and body shop so the interior is much nicer but not finished yet. I still need to get the seat recovered, new seatbelts and restore the 67 steering wheel I bought. Pay no mind to the cheap radio that came with the truck. It'll get me by until I can do something better.

20130822_161542.jpg

20130822_161511.jpg

It has a decent 350 in it now...

20130501_183321.jpg

I decided I wanted something newer and fuel injected so I bought a low mile ls2/4l70e out of a trailblazer ss. Got it somewhat tore down and on a engine stand so I can make some necessary changes (some fun changes to :flamingdevil: ) before it goes in the truck.

IMG_8582.jpg

20130819_103240.jpg

20130819_182955.jpg

So that's where I'm at now. Ordering more parts for the motor swap. I'll take care of the seat and seat belts sometime soon also. And this is why I haven't been on here much as of late

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Wow, she's freak in awesome..... I'm an old school guy myself and i wish I had something like yours, seriously that so bad ass.........
Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.