Liberals shriek like chimpanzees as Houston Zoo becomes gun-friendly

priell3

Full Access Member
The Houston zoo is no longer a "gun-free" zone, and liberals aren't happy.

Visitors to the Houston Zoo can now pack a little something extra besides a camera and picnic basket.

"Hey Booboo, whatcha got in that picnic basket?"

"Come a little closer, Yogi, and I'll show you!"

The nearly century-old institution recently lifted its longtime firearms ban amid a broader push by gun-rights advocates who are pressuring zoos in Texas and elsewhere to do the same.

Parents and children gathered last month to greet zoo visitors with warnings about the policy change, with some holding signs such as "Panthers not Pistols" and "Hey Gun Lobby, quit monkeying around!"

"Why would you want to bring a gun to the zoo? I mean that's kind of crazy," said Damian Manuel, a zoo visitor.

"There are places in our public lives where guns are inappropriate," Stephanie Lundy, a mother attending the protest, told KHOU-TV. "And the zoo is one of those places."

As Mark Levin has noted, there is no such place as a gun-free zone. There are only places where law-abiding citizens disarm themselves, where criminals are free to commit mass murders at a leisurely pace. The mother quoted thinks zoos are inappropriate places for guns, but they are actually very appropriate places for guns, given that many visitors there are small children, many of them American citizens, who are defenseless against a mass killer. If this woman had a brain, she would realize that she and her children walk around totally unprotected in a fenced off facility where a crazy person could kill with impunity. If she were smart, she would realize that she would be safer if her fellow citizens were armed.

With this change, I think the Houston Zoo has changed from a gun-free zone to a massacre-free zone.

If liberals don't trust their fellow citizens to carry guns, then they shouldn't trust their fellow citizens to vote, and they shouldn't vote, either. They should leave all decisions about their lives in the hands of government and embrace a nanny state that will take care of them, always be there to protect them, and tell them what to do.

For the rest of us, if you live or work around large groups of people, you may feel like putting the responsibility for your safety in your own hands.

Read more: Blog: Liberals shriek like chimpanzees as Houston Zoo becomes gun-friendly

priell3

Full Access Member
Have seen a chimp with an ak47 on u tube. Looked like Obama's son.

attachment.php

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Actually are there any liberals living in Texas???..if there are I am sure they live in the shadows...never forget the Alamo.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
It's what I love about concealed carry. A liberal can be within inches of a bad black gun and not ever even know it. They get to go on with their blissful lives and I get to not be a victim if anything happens.

Members online

No members online now.