Kentucky,CDWL!

ifithitu

In the Commonwealth Of Kentucky,our CC's are called " Concealed Deadly Weapons License." What is the proper name for your State or Commonwealth,to concealed carry?

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
In the Commonwealth Of Kentucky,our CC's are called " Concealed Deadly Weapons License." What is the proper name for your State or Commonwealth,to concealed carry?

Really? When did it change? When I got mine in 1999, it was just "CCW." Do they still make you take your glasses off for the picture? :rolleyes:

PA is called License to carry firearms - "LTCF."

ifithitu

Really? When did it change? When I got mine in 1999, it was just "CCW." Do they still make you take your glasses off for the picture? :rolleyes:

PA is called License to carry firearms - "LTCF."
I got my CC when Kentucky,first made it Law in the Commonwealth,and it has always been "CDWL" in Louisville,KY. I wouldn't know about the glasses,I don't wear them.:handshake:

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
I got my CC when Kentucky,first made it Law in the Commonwealth,and it has always been "CDWL" in Louisville,KY. I wouldn't know about the glasses,I don't wear them.:handshake:

I got mine up in Ashland. I still have it lying around here somewhere. I wanna dig it up and check it, because I remember it as "CCW." And yeah, all of us with glasses thought it was the dumbest thing, because when is a cop going to meet me with my glasses off (I'm pretty near-sighted - the ONLY times I have mine off, are when I'm asleep, and in the shower, and I don't plan on being checked for my CCW in EITHER my bed or my bathroom!)?

RichardM502

I am scheduled to take the Concealed Carry class in November. The card I have from current instructor says it is CCDW - Concealed Carry Deadly Weapon. I'll call him tomorrow and get the formal wording.

oppo

Full Access Member
Texas used to be CHL (concealed handgun license) but since they did away with the requirement to conceal, it is now LTC (license to carry).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts