Keep it up Texas

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
HUNTSVILLE, Texas — A former South Texas street gang member was executed Thursday evening for his involvement in a gang ambush in which four women were gunned down 11 years ago.

Robert Gene Garza, 30, became the 12th condemned inmate executed this year in Texas, which carries out capital punishment more than any other state.

Eleven year wait was too long in my book.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Yeah, death penalty should be immediate IMO..... an Eye 4 an Eye..... it costs about 90,000 dollars a year to house a death row inmate. That's more money than I've made my entire life, kill them and eliminate the cost of housing on death row....
Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
I thought Florida had the best barbecue.Takes to long to execute them , cost is cheaper to keep them in prison for life. 3 years and fry would be good. To bad we just put them to sleep for what they did.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Was Gilmore the last firing squad participant ? Do they still have firing squad in Texas?

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
I believe the last person executed by firing squad was Ronnie Lee Gardner by Utah back in 2010. But with the sole company no longer making the lethal drug, current supplies will probably be expiring in the near future. So looks like hanging will be the preferred option. Unless the old electric chair gets dusted off.

Texas once considered the firing squad after some rowdy Redskins fans taunted their beloved Cowboys after beating them in the playoffs...;)

:025:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
HUNTSVILLE, Texas — A former South Texas street gang member was executed Thursday evening for his involvement in a gang ambush in which four women were gunned down 11 years ago.

Robert Gene Garza, 30, became the 12th condemned inmate executed this year in Texas, which carries out capital punishment more than any other state.

Eleven year wait was too long in my book.

Yep, TX is one of the best. And 11 years is pretty damn quick considering most states. I haven't followed up to see if it happened, but at one time TX was talking about as the Comedian Ron White puts it, putting in an "EXPRESS LANE" on death row, that if there were 3 or more witnesses that visually seen the crime happen and will testify under oath that without any uncertainty whatsoever, that this person committed the crime, they can be put to death shortly after their trial and some other board or court has looked over the evidence in the trial and deemed the trial was fair and on legal protocol and if so, the criminal could be put death within the year of being found guilty.

I like the idea, but how often does a killing take place in front of 3 witnesses? Very rare, unless it is gang shooting. I guess it's possible in a convenience store robbery too, but it would be rare IMO. Most killers don't like having witnesses.

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
Mcvay and the guy that shot abortion Dr. went in less then 3 years. No long appeals there. I being a high voltage lineman can wire all their beds together.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Mcvay and the guy that shot abortion Dr. went in less then 3 years. No long appeals there. I being a high voltage lineman can wire all their beds together.

McVeigh was a Federal case, not a state case. That makes a difference too. McVeigh also wanted death ASAP and refused some of his appeals process. I wish they'd have just put in him general population for his last week, and let Big Bubba has his way with McVeighs corn hole.

Kinda like they did Jeffry Dahmer. That serial killer that was having sex with teen and early 20's boys, then killing them and eating them. He got a mop stick shoved up his ass and into his neck and it killed him. They made a stick puppet out of his ass !!! Literally !!! If they woudln't get in more trouble for it, I'da like to have known the 2-3 guys who did it and send them each a carton of Newport Kings.

ninja man

Full Access Member
i will gladly donate bullets to the cause. i think each person on death row should be given a list of deaths to choose from. starting from the most appealing way, to the way that they would feel the worst. and of course, i would start at the bottom of that list, however i might intentionally make a mistake and have to start over again.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
The female Suzanne basso and her Co defendants beat a retarted man to death so bad that the body was unreconisable by authorities.... what a piece of trash, killed him for his life insurance where she was to receive benifits.. Greed is one hell of a deadly sin, may the good lord take care of the man of who's life they took......
Concealed 27

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Ohio just executed an death row inmate with the last of it's lethal drugs..their looking into other options too. Personally what kills me a lot of them find God in prison..I tell you God isn't going to find you..more like the devil.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgQRgT15f9U&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Ron White Texas Death Penalty - YouTube[/ame]

kwo51

Full Access Member
So if 3 or more witness the crime you get fast tracked to death. Will mean more killed at the murder scene. No witnesses.Years ago rape was a capital crime, so the rapist killed the raped. Now they just rape and leave a twenty. We are missing something here!!!!!! Are you responsible for your own protection, OR NOT?

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
A woman convicted of torturing and killing a mentally impaired man she had promised to marry is scheduled to be executed in Texas on Wednesday evening.

Suzanne Basso, 59, is slated for lethal injection at 6 p.m. CT. She would only be the 14th woman executed in the U.S. since the Supreme Court allowed capital punishment to be reinstated in 1976; meanwhile, nearly 1,400 men have been executed since then.

Basso received a death sentence for the 1998 killing of 59-year-old Louis “Buddy” Musso, who, according to prosecutors, was living in New Jersey when he met Basso. Musso was lured to Jacinto City, Texas, by Basso with an offer of marriage.

Musso’s bruised and battered body was later found in a ditch in Jacinto City, east of Houston. It had been bleached and scrubbed with a wire brush. Prosecutors said Basso had made herself the beneficiary of the man’s insurance policies as well as took over his Social Security benefits after she brought him to Texas from New Jersey.

An autopsy found Musso had numerous broken bones and that his back was covered with cigarette burns.

Texas, which has the most death penalty sentences carried out in the nation, has executed four women and 505 men, according to the Associated Press.

In Texas it's like take a number..you will be next.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Yeah, I said something awhile back about her...piece of shit and a waste of my air......

:greenchainsaw:
Chainsaw would not be humane but I would be glad to do it for them...

Members online

No members online now.