Katrina's Bullet Necklace

priell3

Full Access Member
Trump Aide Katrina Pierson Wears A Bullet Necklace On Live TV, DESTROYS Liberal Media Haters

katrina-pierson-bullet-necklace.jpg

Trump Aide Katrina Pierson Wears A Bullet Necklace On Live TV, DESTROYS Liberal Media Haters - Conservative Intelligence Briefing

In case you didn't know, Katrina is a Tea Party member and ran for Congress in Texas. Big 2A supporter.

The Second Amendment is clearly written and is not given to creative interpretation. It provides, in plain words, that “the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.” “Arms” include anything for defense whether it’s self-defense by an individual or defense of a nation, as well as survival. We must defend the Second Amendment as vigorously as we defend the rest of the Bill of Rights, because the Second Amendment assures we will keep the rest of our God-given rights. I support “Constitutional Carry.”

kwo51

Full Access Member
That's my kind of girl. Maybe she is expecting werewolf's or vampires from the other side. They all suck.

Full Access Member
They would probably shoot her if she wore it in Cali. I mean come on that looks dangerous.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Wife aside, you just never know what a woman looks for in a guy. I certainly married above my level. My wife was the manager at an on site credit union when I worked at IBM. There were guys trying to get her attention all the time. We dated for 10 months and then married. That was 26 years ago come St. Patricks day. People are still wondering what she saw in me, myself included.

kwo51

Full Access Member
They are strange creatures for sure. Did you all see the women TSA stopped from flying because of her gun shoes ? Will look for picture .

Members online

No members online now.