Jim Carey apologizes to gun owners

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Jim Carrey hasn't softened his position on whether he thinks assault rifles should be banned, but he has realized that saying mean stuff hasn't helped his cause any.

"Asslt rifle fans,I do not agree wth u,nor do I fear u but I do love u and I'm sorry tht in my outrage I called you names.That was wrong," tweeted the actor, who recently lamented his role in the upcoming Kickass 2 due to the amount of violence onscreen.

"Btw," he added , in case folks were wondering what prompted him to extend the proverbial olive branch, "I don't need a crisis mgr, just a conscience. Calling ppl names is inappropriate but my position on assault weapons hasn't changed."

Who gives a shit about him anyway..another has been actor who is trying to save his career. Go back making a fool of yourself with your stupid ass movies that nobody watches anymore. Real tired of Hollywood people getting on their soap boxes and sticking their foot in their mouths and then backtracking..just go away.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
There were only two movies I could bare to watch him in. Liar, liar and Bruce Almighty (mostly for Jennifer Aniston). But now I won't watch them either. Morgan Freeman originally messed up Bruce Almighty for me and after Carrey had his say it's doubled my reasons not to watch it. He'll not get another penny of mine.

ViperJeff

Administrator
Jim Carey is an ass. I started disliking him with his untruthful campaign against vaccines. You watch, Mr Carey will strike again, probably blaming girls as the leading cause of rape and that all girls should be eliminated to protect innocent men from being falsely accused

Arckadian

For as much as famous people talk about this that and whatever the other is..... I am not sure much of it is really worth hearing sometimes. Everyone is entitled to an opinion of course, but you know the rest of this quote :D Sometimes people are more scary not because they can really hurt you, but because of what they believe and are trying to force down everyone else's throats.... Perfect example... Bloomberg comes to mind

Members online

No members online now.