Jet down!

kwo51

Full Access Member
Have we seen the start of WW 3? It was just a mistake. All the rockets falling on Israel are just from our arming the Syrians. The whole isis army could be coming across our southern boarder and we would just feed them and keep the happy. :iranmaybe:WTF!!!!!!

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Throw in the downing of the 777 over the Ukraine and I feel that this world and our country is falling apart in front of our eyes...and there's not much the average citizen can do about it. Too may cooks in the kitchen with nuclear weapons in their fingers and all it takes is for one to go off to start a chain reaction. To tell you the truth this world is doomed by religious zealots who don't care about you or me.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Yes the downing of the 777 got me started. That and obama signing the law stopping importing of ak47's into this country. Value of mine just went up.

Last edited:

Full Access Member
The media as a whole, And the it was an accident thing just leaves me speachless. :plugged:

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
1. Why is this in the Gun-smithing section?

2. Frankly, I would be more worried if the Israelis and the Palestinians WEREN"T trying to kill each other.:boxed:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
The four horseman are coming soon I'm afraid.... 1st was a plane they could not find then gta missile shoots a plane down, sounds like terrorism and Obama will get us involved instead of warning citizens that another plane attack may be on us soil again...jmo thoough
Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.