Iraq situation having me question why

Shughartm14

I'm a former Army ranger. I have had and sure there are people out there that know fellow comrades that have fallen in the line of duty. I don't see how this is right to turn our heads and let the country we have fought so hard to rebuild fall apart. I know that my fellow soldiers did not die in vain. I'm am on the verge of getting people together that feel the same way and offer our hands to the people. I'm not scared of these insurgents. I am proud to be an American Infidel.

What it means to be an American Infidel:

I am a citizen-soldier in a new war
Here to defend my land, my people, my heart, my mind, my faith, my civilization.
I am a defender of Truth –
At times, before men;At times, in secret struggle
Allied with a coalition of the willing.

I am a revolutionary engaged in an information war –
A counter-propagandist, counter-jihadist,
et contra tyrannum.

I will not be deceived;
I will not bow down to oppression
Or be bested by those who hate freedom.
I will not be subjugated by the enemy,
For I will not submit.

Dhimmitude is not my future.
I will not renounce my faith nor yield my culture to the evil ones,
But I will fight them in its defense
Until they are defeated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAMSONLLC

Huuwaa!!
I am with you bro. When do we leave?..

The necessary consequence of a man right to life is his right to self defense. -Ayn Rand

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
First off, welcome to the forum.

But there is too much bad blood and sectarianism in Iraq to keep the country out of civil war.
If we sent troops back and kept them there for 100 years, the civil war would start on in year 101.

We wasted a lot of blood and gold in a place our troops should never have set foot in, and when the shit hits the fan everyone ends up covered in it.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Very nice first post, seems silly that we have fought in the middle east since Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait in the early 90s and covert ops before that I'm sure. But now Obama is saying let them deal with it like it's not an issue to America. Had a few close friends go over and sacrifice for what ..... nothing now according to the commander in chief.
:nutkick:
Concealed 27

Shughartm14

We started it but never finished. We left the people high and dry without fully training them. Then we turn our backs on them. There is nothing right about it.

Shughartm14

And civil war or not we are involved. Terrorist are real. We should have adapted a base as we have in other countries. We need no more enemies. Especially the ones that hide amongst us.

SAMSONLLC

The soldiers we were training aren't ready for this. American soldiers are the best trained in the world but we don't send privates to war by themselves. We send sergeants and officers and soldiers with more experience.
We essentially set them up to die. We told them we would train them and teach them to defend their country so they signed up. Then we left them to fend for themselves and they are being marched into the streets and killed for volunteering and working with the infidels.
That's like telling a friend you have his back and as soon as someone jumps them you haul ass out the door.
Sickening. It literally makes me I'll to think about it. Obama and the libs have shamed this country. Our word men's nothing.
When Ronald Reagan spoke the whole world listened. Our word meant something.

The necessary consequence of a man right to life is his right to self defense. -Ayn Rand

SAMSONLLC

Even if you don't care what happens to the Iraqis by not doing anything we allowed ISIS the terrorist organization (who by the way wants to kill us all ) to acquire around 2 billion dollars in cash and more in Weapons. That makes them the most well funded terrorist group on the planet. I am sure only good things can come of that. We don't have a thing to worry about over here right.
What could a terrorist org possibly do with 2 billion dollars and a deep rooted hatred for all things American? Surely they are to scared of us to try anything I mean after all we always finish what we start. Right!

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
I'm not really disagreeing that we left Iraq in a mess. But, we made that mess in the first place.

Obama has simply continued the Keystone Cops routine that Bush started in Iraq. How much more blood and gold do we want to piss away before we realize that "nation building" does not work, especially not with a population as deeply divided as the middle east.

I don't like it either, but that's the way it is.:plugged:

kwo51

Full Access Member
Lets just give them some more fertilizer plants so they can make weapons of mass destruction. Hell yes they had them -we gave them to them. It may be time for a couple of tactical nukes to slow down the herd. WW 3 is here whether we like it or not.

ninja man

Full Access Member
my best friend was a ranger as well. luckily he got out a few years back. he once told me that he was so tired of dealing with the middle east he said, and i quote "nuke them all" he has a right to say that, he served, and a soldiers word means more than mine. but at some point, its going to happen. a nuclear bomb will go off somewhere and things are going to get worse. but how we handle it is the key. unfortunately all the politicians are too busy playing chess for getting votes, that it will be handled incorrectly and we the people will be the ones who get screwed.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Watch what will happen when they start f--king with the oil. It is all about $$$$$$$ and obama is just a puppet.

SAMSONLLC

Puppet is right. Someone has their hand up his a@@.

Members online

No members online now.