Hunting takes on another meaning in Colorado

kwo51

Full Access Member
FAA says it will prosecute the same as shooting down manned aircraft. Who are these people that are running this country?

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
A new shipment just arrived in Deer Trail, CO..limit four boxes per customer.

BFK49qxCMAAyqqn.jpg

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I picked up a couple boxes of these. Depleted uranium baby!
drone-loads-product-image-2.jpg

And I received my permit so I'm good to go.
drone-hunting-permit.jpg

Last edited:

Bluez

Full Access Member
Actually the 458 SOCOM should be a good load for that.
Beowulf at lower altitudes too.

Remember to lead the aircraft. If you think you are leading it correctly then lead it some more.
And then keep shooting at that spot until the drone flies into it

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Looks like Texas is going to get on the hunt. Will it be a migratory drone permit?

I thinking so. It looked like the whole USA had a stars on it.
I better go back and see if Alaska is on that there permit, I venture into that territory on occasion.
I have an old WWII Japanese Arisaka rifle, it has these airplane sights on it.
Now, do You think them airplane sights`ll be accurate in popping them drones out of the sky.
Next question, How many 30.06 rounds do You suppose that jap rifle`ll shooot before it blowz duh bolt back in Muh face ??? I woodnt wanna be even one round long on duhhh count.
Or, wood I bee better oft trying NATOs .308 cal rounds. They shud wurk, they are made to operate in all natshunz.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Unfortunately, a lot of those drones fly so high you'll never see or hear them. But with their optics, they can see you. I don't think a .308 or even a .50 will reach them.

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Unfortunately, a lot of those drones fly so high you'll never see or hear them. But with their optics, they can see you. I don't think a .308 or even a .50 will reach them.

:boxed:Oh crap, no wunder I did`n not see one, My airplane sights`d prolly be way offt then huh. :whymewhyme: :( Oh well, maybe the gubmint`ll send us some helium baloons or something We can see. :ehcapt:

Bluez

Full Access Member

When using night vision they have to come fairly low as the optics resolution is so much less.

Mockstar

Full Access Member
lol Next we'll be hearing about a resident with near sightedness in Deer Trail Colorado unloading his Browning into low flying Sesna.

Members online

No members online now.