Homeowner fined for flying flag

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I'm glad he is standing his ground. It's in his back yard for crying out loud. Who would be offended by such a thing? I hate homeowners ASSociations.

That being said:

The Wounded Warrior Project has come under fire recently about the amount of the donations it receives that is passed on to the people in need. Slightly under 60%.

Tampa Bay Times said:
The charity has been criticized for its salaries, with 10 employees earning $150,000 or more. Chief executive Steve Nardizzi, whose total compensation was about $330,000 last year, said salaries are in line with similarly sized organizations.

Even if their salaries and program allotment aren't what other charities do, at least they are helping some. A little is better than nothing at all.

Arckadian

The "Association" that is giving him grief probably is made up by fat inbred lowlife scum that never served this nation in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM!! I hate how some people will do what they can to vilify the fighting men and women of this country. Its almost to the point where it sounds like its them and not our service members that are the back bone of this country and what keep it safe. Liberal morons.

cce1302

Full Access Member
Homeowner's associations:
Because the federal, state, and local governments aren't quite overbearing enough.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
The Wounded Warrior Project has come under fire recently about the amount of the donations it receives that is passed on to the people in need. Slightly under 60%.

Organizations such as WWP are more effective than pure volunteer organizations. There are many studies that show that these types of fund raising groups collect more money for the end user (the vets) because they can recruit more qualified individuals who will spend money on marketing, events and other things more effectively organizations run solely by volunteers.

Members online

No members online now.