Hello everyone!

Nataliya Pahomova

My name is Natalya. I’m 25 years old. At first, I want to apologize for my English, because it is not my native language. I am from Republic of Crimea. I am a graduate student of the department of history, working in a museum. Subject of weapons (especially cold) is very interesting for me. I wrote scientific work (overview) on the collection of weapons of XVI-XX centuries (84 units of cold, 91 firearms) from one of the Crimean museum. I hope it will be published soon. Currently I am working with other museum collections, but the topic of arms is my hobby, so I registered on your forum. I would like to read your discussion (and improve my English!).

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Welcome. And your English is very good. Always good to have some expert insight on foreign weapons.

kwo51

Full Access Member
May have to learn a little red neck. Ready our archives most of us are talked out. Hello I am a 1911 fan.

Arckadian

Welcome to the Weapons Forum, and it is nice to have someone so well educated join our little group. I hope that we all can learn a little from each other and perhaps have some fun.

Nataliya Pahomova

Don't leave stay and play we are mostly harmless . We just like the 2nd. amendment.

Im sorry. What it means « 2nd. amendment.»? I have to become a best friend with dictionary:) :handshake:

And have a question to experts of this forum. Do you have some scientific publications / articles in the topic of weapon (issued not earlier than 2009)? I need to read literature for learning, but I can not find a suitable.
On some forums people share special literature but here I couldn't find yet. Help me please, if you can, or tell me please where can I find it?

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
Im sorry. What it means « 2nd. amendment.»? I have to become a best friend with dictionary:) :handshake:

And have a question to experts of this forum. Do you have some scientific publications / articles in the topic of weapon (issued not earlier than 2009)? I need to read literature for learning, but I can not find a suitable.
On some forums people share special literature but here I couldn't find yet. Help me please, if you can, or tell me please where can I find it?

2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States (part of the Original Bill of Rights), recognizes the citizenry's inalienable right to keep and bear arms.

One of the best website on evolving small arms technology, is Weapon Evolution

It's not a typical forum, in that, you don't have a lotta yay-hoo's posting duct-taped shotguns. It's dedicated to the latest technological advances in small arms and accessories.

It's an open board - you can read everything without joining - but you do have to register to comment. Take a glance around -I think you'll be impressed.

kwo51

Full Access Member
I am far from an expert but I have been an gun owner for 50 years and partake in shooting sports. One of my favorites is https://www.swatmag.com/customer . Lots of real good information there from the men that protect us.

Last edited:

Bluez

Full Access Member
Priviet.
Menya Savut Frederick.

I spent many many years in the military and in the last 3 years have shot about 30,000 rounds of ammunition mostly out of modern Tactical rifles.

Dobre V'che

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts