Happy new year

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Happy new year to everyone here on weapons forum, I hope everyone got home safe if u went out, I spent the evening with a girlfriend of mine I am close too but she moved so I haven't seen her in about 6 months, it was real nice by bf came over with his lady. No one drove got them home via cab, my friend stayed over, her parents had her two girls. Anyways nice to start the new year with good friends I hope and pray that this year is better for me. Glad 2013 is over for sure......
Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
Is it safe to come out yet? Sounded like a war zone last night. Heard auto weapons big booms and even bigger booms. Time to reload America we still have a liberal in office that wants to take you guns!!!!!

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Happy New Year everyone.

No full auto sounds last night but did hear the obligatory gun shots.

Why do people do that? Ammo is still too expensive or hard to find to be wasting it that way.

kwo51

Full Access Member
My guess is because they can. Where I live it is not unlawful to discharge a firearm at night. In the city of gainesville it is against the law to fire one anytime. I don't mind the shooting if it done is safely and at good common sense hours.

ninja man

Full Access Member
happy new year to you too. we are in reno and have been for a couple days. heading home tomorrow. there is a cabelas here in reno. holy shit. i picked up .338 lapua ammo for $3.50 a shot. anywhere in ca it is $5 minimum. cabelas had no limit, however my bank account did. only 140 rounds. i went with a friend of mine and his wife, and my family and we went shooting all day yesterday. fun day yesterday.

Members online

No members online now.