Get "free" shipping from Midway

Smith

ran across this the other day on another forum and it works. Basically you add to your cart one of the items listed in their free shipping category. Then add the items you want to buy and instead of paying shipping you just pay for one of the cheaper free shipping items. I just ordered a bunch of ammo and instead of paying shipping i bought a $9 pocket knife. Save me on shipping and I got a knife out of it instead.
Heres the post from the other forum :

let me start off by saying that i like midwayusa their prices are usually very competitive and the ship fast, that said I hate paying for shipping especially for small orders

for example the order i just placed was for
2 of my back ordered pmags that just came in
2 hi cap pistol mags the came in stock

shopping total comes to about $76 which isn't bad
but then there is shipping to contend with which is a total kick in the dick...
UPS Sure Post (USPS Final Delivery)-$9.36 which adds a day usually not a big deal
UPS Ground-$15.20

paying $15 bucks for shipping eliminates the savings my solution has ironically been to spend more money...bare with me

on midway there is an entire shopping section dedicated to items that ship for free these are items for which the manufacturer pick up the tab on shipping many of these items are high end items like under armor, Sitka Gear, rifle scopes, knives etc... and if you happen to need/want on of these products and the other stuff your buying fits in the box specified for the free shipping item your order ships free or at least at a decent discount which is good times

what i have been doing for the past year or so is finding cheap/bulky or bulkly packed items to buy with my order for example
gerber sliding saw- nifty little tool for trimming trees around the yard or in the stand $9.95
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/113...or-grip-handle
gerber fillet knife- decent knife everyone need a few makes comes with a pretty nice sheath set up and its a good stocking stuffer $9.95
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/520...r-handle-black
Under Armour crew socks 6 pack- who doesn't like nice socks...$19.95
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/245...ocks-pack-of-6

any of these items will take shipping to free for ups sure post (within reason)
after i replaced my socks over the past year i switched to the gerber saw and knife, on this last order i threw the saw into my cart which conveniently put me over the $50 in stock order amount i used a $10 off nra code Midway USA Coupon Codes, Discounts and Deals | Slickguns and my order shipped for free or i could have paid 5.84 for regular ups

even without the coupon i would have effectively paid 59 cents for the saw or paid 9.95 for the saw and got free/discounted shipping however you want to look at it

note if you want to buy a few hundred pounds of bullets something like 2000 123 amax or the like it wont ship for free but shipping still gets discounted for about the price of the saw or knife so its like getting something for nothing...kind off sort off

at the time of this post there are 4186 in stock items that ship for free so its worth a look even the small items like boot laces knock there value off the shipping but the best bang for the buck i have found is the fillet knife and the saw they are packed in a large blister pack so they can absorb quite a bit of stuff in their box and its also a good way to add stuff to hit discount code requirements

Members online

No members online now.