FS: Lancer AWM L5 30 round mags

Status
Not open for further replies.

achirdo

I have 10 of these mags for sale. They have polymer bodies like the PMAGs and steel feed lips, so you get the best of both worlds.
5 are partly see through so you can see how many rounds you have left, other 5 Are completely black

See through $45/each
black $40/each

See through top, black bottom

uploadfromtaptalk1356397211308.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1356397269494.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1356397305095.jpg

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I have 10 of these mags for sale. They have polymer bodies like the PMAGs and steel feed lips, so you get the best of both worlds.
5 are partly see through so you can see how many rounds you have left, other 5 Are completely black

See through $45/each
black $40/each

See through top, black bottom

View attachment 383

View attachment 384

View attachment 385

Bro, I'm going to be the asshole here I guess..taking advantage of members is wrong..you are wanting way to much I would be suprised if u sold one this site. Try one of the other sites you been on u may get it there. Personally its price gauching to me. But you are free to post want u want here..JMHO
And to boot you dont even put in the for sale section..:yourself:

Last edited:

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Bro, I'm going to be the asshole here I guess..taking advantage of members is wrong..you are wanting way to much I would be suprised if u sold one this site. Try one of the other sites you been on u may get it there. Personally its price gauching to me. But you are free to post want u want here..JMHO
And to boot you dont even put in the for sale section..:yourself:

Ditto the above. A X3 mark up to forum members is just not cool. Take it to GB or ebay.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I asked admin. that a limit be but on # of posts before being allowed to put anything up for sale or buy...Well see

ViperJeff

Administrator
yea, it just takes one to mess the whole thing up

If I had my way one would need to be a supporting member to sale

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts