Fort Hood shooting trial

kwo51

Full Access Member
Ruling should be this was a combat action and he should be hanged,by his balls till dead.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Absolutely unreal!!!! Throw him in a dark room and throw away anything in it.........BTW I did not tell what to do next... simple, forget about him and let him die... Total :scum:

kwo51

Full Access Member
Ya and give him the death penalty too. This is such a crock of shit under the ostupid administration that the rest of the world is laughing at us.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Let me have him in my basement for a few months, he will wish he got death penalty.... torture his sorry ass period.......

STF

Full Access Member
Unfortunately having worked at the USDB for 5 years I know that the rest of his life will be spent in a good sized cell with his own personal TV and an hour a day recreation.

The last execution there (in the military) was April 1961

Now if they federally transfer him this might change but I doubt it.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
FORT HOOD, Texas — Army Maj. Nidal Hasan was convicted Friday in the 2009 shooting rampage at Fort Hood, a shocking assault against American troops at home by one of their own who said he opened fire on fellow soldiers to protect Muslim insurgents abroad.

A jury of 13 high-ranking military officers reached a unanimous guilty verdict on all charges — 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 counts of attempted premeditated murder — in about seven hours. Hasan is now eligible for the death penalty.

Hasan had no visible reaction as the verdict was read. After the jury and Hasan left the courtroom, some victims who survived the shooting and family members began to cry.

"Hasan is now eligible for the death penalty"...I hope he is put to death and quickly too..none of this appeals and more appeals bullshit either. Or better yet line him up and let the survivors shoot this piece of garbage with full mags. :shooter:

STF

Full Access Member
I hope he is put to death and quickly too..none of this appeals and more appeals bullshit either. Or better yet line him up and let the survivors shoot this piece of garbage with full mags. :shooter:

You're living in a fantasy land, I worked in the prison he will be going to for 5 years. He will die of old age.

kwo51

Full Access Member
It has everything to do with ostupid .He said it was work place violence not war related. He should share a room with him.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
FORT HOOD, Texas — Military jurors who convicted Maj. Nidal Hasan for the 2009 shooting rampage at Fort Hood are now being asked to sentence him to death.

The penalty phase of Hasan's trial began Monday, three days after he was convicted of killing 13 people and wounding more than 30 others at the Texas military base.

Prosecutors are expected to allow victims' family members to testify.

Hasan told the judge Monday he still wants to represent himself. During the trial, he didn't call witnesses or testify, and questioned only three of prosecutors' nearly 90 witnesses.

He also insisted his health hadn't deteriorated, saying the only drugs he was taking were over-the-counter pain relievers. Hasan was paralyzed when a Fort Hood police officer shot him and ended the rampage. He now uses a wheelchair.

I have some suggestions for some over the counter pain relievers...:lol:

ninja man

Full Access Member
why should he get a wheelchair? oh thats right, to be fair. push him off a cliff. much cheaper. no executions.... what a bunch of shit. capital punishment, i support it.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
why should he get a wheelchair? oh thats right, to be fair. push him off a cliff. much cheaper. no executions.... what a bunch of shit. capital punishment, i support it.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSnDBhJImwg]The Naked Gun Funny Nordburg Wheelchair - YouTube[/ame]

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
YUP
:signs6::happy175::happy175::happy175: Just be sure there`s a few obstacles for the bastard to bounce off of on His way down, maybe save a little life in Him so`s He could do a rerun.

Members online

No members online now.