Finally took my CHL

STF

Full Access Member
AND I convinced the wife to go too.

second time she has ever shot a pistol she did pretty good.

STF

Full Access Member
She has said in the past that she doesn't want to carry but I think that was mostly because I could never get her to go shoot with me.

She has also taken a second job in a not so good area and has expressed concern.

I think if she was carrying and had to use it she would do good but I think she would try and flee as much as possible before it came to that.

TScottW99

Full Access Member
Good deal! My wife took a two day class the other year and loved it. Now she gripes all the time because I don't her shooting enough :D

Need to get a Dillion Press so I can afford to take her shooting more.

STF

Full Access Member
Thanks,

She shot a friends M&P 9C for the test and she really liked it. I've already decided on a body guard and an M&P Shield. She might get a revolver though who knows.

TheOl55

Full Access Member
Always nice to see when the wife or girlfriend gets into it and sees that they don't turn into a two horned monster just because they touched a firearm. Even better when they enjoy it. Congrats!

Last edited:

STF

Full Access Member
I wouldn't say she's that into it but this was definitely a step in the right direction. It doesn't hurt that she just signed a marketing contract with an old friend of mine who runs a gun cleaning business.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts