F/S: (10) AR15 Steel magazines

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
price paid

What did they cost you before everything went down and people jacked up price :manos: if you don't mind me asking? TX. Concealed 27

Last edited:

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
Nope, never owned a metal mag (besides for my 6.8) before the craze. Found some PMags for old prices and like them better, so selling these. I use my mags, and these are all new.

My brother and I had acquired a ton of these things over 21 years spent in the army. We blew them out at the gunshows... 3 for $20 lol. Kicking myself in the ass now.

Bullnettles

Full Access Member
My brother and I had acquired a ton of these things over 21 years spent in the army. We blew them out at the gunshows... 3 for $20 lol. Kicking myself in the ass now.

There was a guy on another forum buying out the PMags on base or something and selling them for a chunk of change. Guess supply and demand.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
There was a guy on another forum buying out the PMags on base or something and selling them for a chunk of change. Guess supply and demand.

Yeah and he got reamed by a few people because he was blatantly trying to screw other members over. Your asking just over what you paid which is reasonable IMO

Bullnettles

Full Access Member
He'll still sell them, I'm sure. I don't get why PMags are going for so much more than steel. I personally like them, but the price made me go steel until I found them for $17.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I'm sure he will but a few members still voiced their displeasure lol. Probably because they look better than the metal mags. I'm glad you found some at that price too

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
What's the point of selling something if you're not going to make money doing it? His price is more than fair given the current market. There's a lot of 10 steel AR mags on gunbroker right now... bid up to $350 with an hour left.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
What's the point of selling something if you're not going to make money doing it? His price is more than fair given the current market. There's a lot of 10 steel AR mags on gunbroker right now... bid up to $350 with an hour left.

I hear ya, not being an ass but I guess im to nice...............

Members online

No members online now.