Do You Think They'll Ever Get It???

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOwWpDuL8AQ]Dom Raso for NRA News: "Guns in Businesses" - YouTube[/ame]

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Very true I don't go inside with those signs unless Its a not a federal building, y h e n I will carry there it's concealed so how are they gonna they know.....criminals make a note of those stores and will target them for not willing to let law abiding citizens protect themselves and family and others around I nd of me....kinda like a invite to thug like to run that store.
Concealed 27

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
In my opinion it almost like an open invitation to rob them. It's saying "Hey! nobody in here is armed or will give you any resistance". Many people think that everyone carrying a gun is like in the old West looking for a gunfight. SMH.....

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
In my opinion it almost like an open invitation to rob them. It's saying "Hey! nobody in here is armed or will give you any resistance". Many people think that everyone carrying a gun is like in the old West looking for a gunfight. SMH.....

Hmm, exactly what I was thinking....no resistance..= resistance I s futile......from my Borg hiding in my closet....lol
Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
I will beat them to death with a chicken wing until I am over powered. The law sets killing zone for the preps.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
They will never understand it, it's a sickness.

Hoplophobia is a neologism, originally coined to describe an "irrational aversion to firearms, as opposed to justified apprehension about those who may wield them."[1] It is sometimes used more generally to describe the "fear of guns"[2][3] or the "fear of armed citizens."[4]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts