Directly from IWA Outdoor Classics in Germany

Kakadu

The art of AK-47 modernization

FAB-Defense, the Israeli weapon modernizing manufacturer, unveiled at the IWA 2016 exhibition at Germany, a replacement dust cover named Picatinny Dust Cover. A special coverage from Nuremberg
Eyal Boguslavsky | 6/03/2016

jEPXlcn

FAB-Defense, the Israeli weapon modernizing manufacturer, unveiled at the IWA 2016 exhibition at Nuremberg Germany, a replacement dust cover named PDC – Picatinny Dust Cover which allows quick, natural and reliable upgrade of any AK assault rifle to the demands of the modern battlefield.

The PDC is an aviation grade aluminum replacement dust cover with 7.5’’ long 1913 MIL-STD picatinny rail for the AK-47 and AKM assault rifles; it provides the user with the ability to equip any AK rifle with the latest sights, optics and thermal devices for optimal modern battlefield readiness.

This platform offers a steady and secure mounting platform for any picatinny based optics on the AK with quick and easy drop in installation while keeping the OEM iron sights operational, holding zero retention even under extreme conditions.

According to Ido Solomon, FAB's Sales Manager, "The announcement of the PDC release generated a massive reaction by AK oriented Special Forces, Law Enforcement agencies and several electro optics manufacturers worldwide."

Original:
The art of AK-47 modernization | Israel Defense

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
Just picked a Yugo ak with chrome bolt, sight side mount, ambidextrous mag release .Shoots well. Makes my old Maudei look bad.

kwo51

Full Access Member
AK's like Glocks are work guns for me .I don't try to make mine pretty because they may be used as hammer, shovel or splint in the working environment.

Members online

No members online now.