Dang! They are B-Z...

SWSS

Full Access Member
Just left Guns Plus in Spring Lake, NC Just outside Fort Bragg. Dang it was packed 3-4 deep with 4-5 guys working the counter! 6-7 waiting in line for a range slot!
They told me that on Thursday they had 500 AR varieties. As of 1400 this after noon he has 5. Plans on them being gone before 5! # wholesalers had shut their websites down for "repricing". No idea when they will be shipping guns again.

What are you guys seeing in your parts of the world?

Who says we need more gun regulations...just more guns!!!! :signs6:

DrkSide

Full Access Member
I bought the wife a Ruger LC9 on Saturday that will be her christmas present. The store was incredibly busy, however, what I saw was many people buying guns that will never get shot or trained with. While I was filling out my forms two older ladies came up and one bought a kel-tec 9mm and a ruger lcp both for protection and with a box of rounds. Both off these women had NO idea what they wanted in a gun just and just told the salesman that they wanted a gun while they could still buy one.

kwo51

Full Access Member
It is their right. Old ladies will surprise you on the range. Don't f--k with mother bear.

DrkSide

Full Access Member
It is their right.

I 100% agree. It just made me mad that the salesman didn't seem to help them in their decision and they did not have the knowledge to make a informed one. Such as, the one that bought the LCP was also looking at another compact .380 and the only reason that she picked the Ruger was that it was made in the USA. While I agree that is a great reason, and one reason that I have three Ruger pistols, it is not the only thing I would make a decision on.

SWSS

Full Access Member
well. at the facility where I was the purchasers were primarily military, country boys and LEO-types. very knowledgable in their needs and what they wanted to purchase.

TScottW99

Full Access Member
I bet a lot are people who saw the ridiculous prices during the last "AWB". I mean Glock 19 mags NIB were going for $100. Not to mention "pre-ban" lowers and rifles.

Some may be just "investing for return"

Members online

No members online now.