Corbon 9 mm 115 grain plus P

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Been thinking about picking up a few boxes of these, does anyone carry these? I used to have them for my full size S&W 10mm, but I've never shot the 9mm. I like the high velocity for kinetic energy, box says 466 ft lbs which is alot for a 9mm. Found them online for 19 bucks for a box of 20 with free shipping. Any thoughts on this stuff would be appreciated....
Concealed 26

TScottW99

Full Access Member
Corbon loads some good ammo & they have great customer service. I have carried their .40S&W over the years.

I've been carrying the Hornady Critical Duty 135 grain +p in 9mm these days. I've been getting the LEO 50 round boxes for $25.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Corbon loads some good ammo & they have great customer service. I have carried their .40S&W over the years.

I've been carrying the Hornady Critical Duty 135 grain +p in 9mm these days. I've been getting the LEO 50 round boxes for $25.

Where at if you don't mind? You can pm it to me to get keep trolls from finding out...thanks brother

TScottW99

Full Access Member
I'm on the beach at the second so this is just a guess at the name, Sport Target USA. I also buy it from Buds Police Supply but you have to be certified LEO or armed security. Possibly EMTs & Firefighters if I remember correctly. They have the restrictions on the web page.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts