Congrats!

TheOl55

Full Access Member
This is to the Admin's and Mods of the site; I could not help but notice the activity in the last couple of days. It appears that there are about 6 pages of new members in the last 2-3 days. It looks like the site is going to do well and grow rapidly.

Congratulations on a Terrific Forum!

:win:

ninja man

Full Access Member
yeah, i know a bunch of frf guys (including myself) migrated here in the last couple of days.

sorry for the intrusion, and must apologize in advance for all the thread derails we are about to have and smart ass comments.

by the way, bird, i havent done anything yet..... so why you messing with me already?
<----------------

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, but it all hinges on if it can stay active. We got a nice push due to emailing several of the other forums, but now just need you guys to keep coming back. :D

BIRDMAN

thanks but don't jinx us :eek:. This place could be crickets by this time next week, we need everyone's help to make sure that doesn't happen!

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

BIRDMAN

Don't give us the credit, you guys had this place setup and loaded with info before we ever opened the doors!

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Thanks for this awesome place, and I too apologize for the way this place will be with thread derails and sick humor.

BIRDMAN

Thanks for this awesome place, and I too apologize for the way this place will be with thread derails and sick humor.

Forums don't get to 10,000,000 posts or even 1,000,000 posts for that matter with 100% on topic content.

SWSS

Full Access Member
THANKS for the forum! I have sent the link fo the forum to all of my linkedin contacts...

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
Telling just a few members on other forums to take a look if there into firearms brings there firearm freinds.

Members online

No members online now.