Colt .45 raffle

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
It's for a great cause in Dearborn, MI..$10 per ticket but time is running out. I bought a couple for myself..Semper Fi.

We only printed 500 tickets... limited supply remains... last chance to get them... PM me for purchase.

1st Prize - Colt .45 Cal Gold Cup Matchl Semi-Automatic Pistol
2nd Prize - 32" Flat Screen Television Set
3rd Prize - Two (2) $35.00 Gas Cards

Tickets are only $10/each. (6 for $50). Drawing to be held USMC Birthday (11.10.2014) at the Dearborn Michigan Detachment (152), the oldest detachment
in Michigan. You do not need to be present to win. To win the pistol, you must qualify for a firearms purchase permit. Proceeds to benefit Veterans Services.

The Marine Corps Birthday at the League Hall will have food and cake ceremony, 50/50 cash drawing, various raffled off prizes, music, cash bar.
Marine Corps League - Dearborn Detachment #152, 4131 Maple St., Dearborn, MI 48126 (est. Nov 1, 1940)

State License # R26711

If you are the winner of the .45, we will make arrangments to send to you via a FFL Dealer

Help me support local veterans.... visit my fund raising page... And make a donation today...
Marine Corps League - Detachment 152 by Stephen Fletcher - GoFundMe

or Paypal to [email protected]

Help the Marine Corps League programs like Toys 4 Tots, and Veterans Outreach.. Many of our recent veterans are returning home and need our assistance.. Thank You ! :)

Semper Fi
~ Fletch ~

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts