Colorado Donkeys are at it now. Passed 4 Gun Bills

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
20130215_093833_CD15PCOGUNS_DP19017.jpg

“After an epic debate, Colorado Democrats advanced stricter gun-control measures Friday, ensuring that the state will be held up as an example in a national fight over tougher firearm laws,” denverpost.com reports. Late last night, the Colorado House passed HB 1224 (limiting magazine capacity to 15 rounds) and three other bills (after the jump) by voice vote. After a roll call on Monday, the package will sail through the Democratically-controlled Senate and land on Governor Hicklooper’s desk for signature. The bills passed with Tailgunner Joe’s help. “Vice President Joe Biden [on vacation in the Rock Mountain State] called four House Democrats to get their take on the debate and to note Colorado’s importance in a national discussion on gun control.” Magazine manufacturer Magpul is now certain to up-stakes and take 700 jobs with them. Also passed . . .

House Bill 1224
Sponsor:Rep. Fields
What it would do:Limit Magazine Capacity to 15rds.

House Bill 1226
Sponsor:Rep. Claire Levy, D-Boulder
What it would do:Outlaw concealed-weapon permit holders to pack heat in college campus buildings

House Bill 1228
Sponsor:Rep. Lois Court, D-Denver
What it would do:Require gun customers to pay the costs of their criminal background checks by the Bureau of Investigation (a.k.a., firearms poll tax)

House Bill 1229
Sponsor:Fields and Rep. Beth McCann, D-Denver
What it would do:Require universal background checks for gun sales or transfers (a.k.a., universal registration)

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Yep, I'd imagine Magpul will certainly leave the state of CO and take 700 jobs with them. That's another idiocracy on the Federal level. If D. Frankenstein's Bill passes, can you imagine the job loss country wide? I wish the Republicans would point this out too in their debates. Granted, that's not what it's about and it doesn't matter how many jobs are lost if it would save lives, but the fact is, It's not going to save any lives. It might the save the lives of some thugs, but it damn sure won't be saving the lives of the innocent people.

Gosh Dammit, why didn't I get educated when I was younger? Ehhh doesn't matter. If I did, I'd have probably grown up to be a crook just like most of these other lying ass crooked politicians. I'll just stay poor and keep my dignity..... I think. :shrug:

Members online

No members online now.