Cleaned AR

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
well i cleaned up the Handguns over the weekend and it was time to clean up my DPMS AR-15.... I was not that dirty considering that I put about 700 rds thru it before cleaning, i had no FTFs FTEs or any kind of jams. I put a good amount of lube on the charging handle i prefer to keep it a little over oiled.
Tell ya a little about it.... I have a Magpul Foregrip and Magpul Handle, MBUS BU sights on front and rear. Quad rail heatguard with a angled rail for my TLR-3 Flashlight (not shown) and a Magpul single point sling. I carry Hornaday Vmax hollowpoints in primary mag and Federal XM855 green tips on back up mag. I have 8 Pmags in 30rd and 2 40 rd pmags, i like these alot cause it takes 2 full boxes of ammo which makes eaiser while at range. For my first build I think I did a pretty good job. My next build is gonna be from scratch, ive been buying parts as I can do to money situation. I have on order a geissle SSA trigger on order and may put it in the DPMS since its gonna be awhile before I get all i need for my next build.Anyways just thought id share with my fellow brothers in arms.....
Concealed 27

Attachments

• DSC00389.jpg
    DSC00389.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 11

oppo

Full Access Member
You are really gonna like the Geissele trigger. :waytogo:

Have fun on the next build. I am working on my second one now. They are addictive.

Mockstar

Full Access Member
You are really gonna like the Geissele trigger. :waytogo:

Have fun on the next build. I am working on my second one now. They are addictive.

Spare parts lead to new rifle builds. It's crazy. That reminds me. I think I have a spare firing pin laying around that needs a rifle build around it. UGH!

Bluez

Full Access Member
Have you considered a BCM medium charging handle?
I put them on all my rifles now, really empowers you to manhandle the gun.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts