Bike I am thinking...

SWSS

Full Access Member
nope. sold it all when the kiddos came along. still have plenty of options to get to. sadly over the next couple of months there will be many to be had around here with all the RUB Nuevo's! Why, know where I can score a low cost alternative?

RUB Nuevo = Rich Urban Biker Newbie...

Last edited:

Mockstar

Full Access Member
No I was just curious. Thought maybe you had an old panhead laying around. Seemed like a hell of a project to get going without a donor bike.

SWSS

Full Access Member
yeah, KKing just thought his build will be slow! I like fresh slates, built several from the ground up.

SWSS

Full Access Member
OCC built this one, lots of nice trinkets on it...saw it on display at ARNGRC in Arlington.

Attachments

• DSCF1656.jpg
    DSCF1656.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 13

Mockstar

Full Access Member
I've been getting the itch to get a new ride also, but after dumping $4,200 into mine back in 2006 im not sure I got my $$'s worth yet. Had my second son back in 2008, and have only put on 3,700 miles since then.

My buddy just stopped over today with his new to him 2011 FLHX StreetGlide. I have admit I was a little jealous.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Hardtail? Hope you have your chiropractor on speed dial:rape:

@Mockstar- 3700 miles in 6 years? I understand that life gets in the way, but I'd be in therapy if I only rode that much.

Last edited:

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Shop craig's list, ebay, swap meets, etc. There are tons of kits floating around out there. Many people bought kits several years ago when choppers were the range. Most of those kits and rollers and still sitting unbuilt.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts