ATI Stocks, Currently in Stock, No Price Gouging

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
If some of you have not noticed, these aftermarket black stocks that look mean and worth banning and are harder to find these days. I just got notified of an In Stock notice from Natchez Shoothers Supplies. I'd hurry though.

I see them IN STOCK for SKS, Ruger 10/22 and a couple others. Obviously they just got a truck load or few pallets of ATI Stocks. Get'em while you can without being price gouged. I've had 2 recent transactions with Natchez, a bit slow like everyone right now, but not as slow as some. Expect it within 2 weeks, and you'll be happy. The 2 ATI stocks I've bought recently, seem to be of good quality to me and have not failed as of yet.

There are even more than I'm listing. Just go to one of these links, then towards the bottom you'd see other IN STOCK ATI Stocks.

Ruger 10/22 Side Folding $79.99
ATI Ruger® 10/22® 6-Position Collapsible Side Folding Buttstock with Adj. Cheekrest, Buttpad & Pistol Grip - Natchez Shooters Supplies

Ruger 10/22 Fiberforce $47.99
ATI Ruger® 10/22® Fiberforce Stock - Natchez Shooters Supplies

AK47 Fiberforce $69.99 ( I WANT THIS ONE, DAMN, PayPal Acct is wiped out)
ATI AK-47, MAK-90 Maadi Fiberforce Stock & Handguards - Natchez Shooters Supplies

SKS Monte Carlo $76.99
ATI SKS Monte Carlo Stock - Natchez Shooters Supplies

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts