ATF shelves controversial bullet ban proposal

oppo

Full Access Member
It is sad that even Fox can't get their shit straight with the armor piercing BS.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I'm glad that they got something right, it's labeled lap ammunition but you can get a lot of other high grain ammo that due more damage ime.......
Concealed 27

Arckadian

I was listening to Armed American Radio when I heard about this ban and I think it is the stupidest thing in the world, especially since it was Congress that declared what is an armor piercing round and what is not. I think that Obummer is just trying to go around Congress and since he cannot ban the weapon, lets ban the ammo that goes into it. Look up your facts idiot! Rifle use for killing is not that common!! You see more handguns used than anything and that is only the smallest fraction of the percentage of people killed by cars, or even by fists.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
There is a congressman trying to pass some form of legislation in preventing the ATF in banning any more ammo period...for it's not their decision or right in doing so and besides its a violation of the Second Amendment. But naturally the Democrats are against this and are pushing forward in banning armour piercing ammo once again. I certainly hope those dumb asses are voted out by the next election.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...rom-banning-popular-rifle-ammunition-n1971878

Members online

No members online now.