Assult Weapon vs .223/556 Semi Auto

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
They admit it will do nothing but yet they pursue it (AWB). They're not using logic. They're using emotion and feelings. It will make them feel better that they did something that will make no difference and they know it. It will however make a difference in how they treat us. An unarmed society breeds a tyrannical government. It's not about social safety, it's about their safety. It's about control.

Last edited:

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
It's a sad world we live in. I truly hope for everyone's sake that no one tries to confiscate any weapons. That's gonna get real ugly

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
They can come for my guns, but I will give them my bullets.....it won't come down to that... not enough man power with 90% of American homes owning at least one weapon. Not to count the paper less private sales out there which may or may not be even larger than statistcs reported. I believe that is where they may go with this. Start taking the private gun sales provide more than just u are of legal age. That's all u need to buy private at gun shows, don't have to ask if there a felon..fuckedup law IMO

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.