Assault Weapon not used in CT.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I looked at the video pretty closely and this is what I think come closest to what they are pulling out of the trunk.
152349.jpg

KKing

Full Access Member
I looked at the video pretty closely and this is what I think come closest to what they are pulling out of the trunk.
152349.jpg

Man if I was off that bad, I shoulda waited to watch the video on my computer. Apparently my tiny phone screen threw me way off

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Man if I was off that bad, I shoulda waited to watch the video on my computer. Apparently my tiny phone screen threw me way off
Big screen certainly helps. If you watch real close, you can see a rather large object being ejected from the weapon. Way too big to be .223/5.56. I believe you can also see a skeleton stock on it and it connects from the stock base to the bottom of the pistol grip like in the picture I posted or something very similar. I don't see a magazine in the video but it may have already been removed. I also don't see a mag tube as a Mossberg or Remington semi-auto would have.

I think I found a closer resemblance.
saiga12.jpg

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I'm watching Piers Morgan because Alex Jones (Infowars.com) is on. Alex is coming across as a loon. He needs to calm down. But the Morgan people are still reporting that the BushMaster AR15 was used in the Sandy Hook shootings. I thought this was disproven already. They won't let it go.

KKing

Full Access Member
I'm gonna throw my hat in the ring and say Mini-14.

You know what this proves? I may see a rock and call it a rock. You may see a rock and call it a stone. Liberal politicians and media see and rock and label it an "assault boulder!"

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I'm watching Piers Morgan because Alex Jones (Infowars.com) is on. Alex is coming across as a loon. He needs to calm down. But the Morgan people are still reporting that the BushMaster AR15 was used in the Sandy Hook shootings. I thought this was disproven already. They won't let it go.

I agree Alex Jones didn't do gun owners much justice acting like a fuggin freak, although his points are very valid. Piers don't know his ass but that's not going to be seen in light of Alex's behavior.

DrkSide

Full Access Member
Illustration of what supposedly happened. Notice that the AR was found "in the vehicle."

That definitely does not look like an AR coming out of the trunk......I suppose at this point we will never know the complete truth.

Members online

No members online now.