AR-15 in 7.62x39

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
SOLD!

I don't need two of the same caliber so this one has to go. I'll include 2 brand new asc magazines and 640 rounds of wolf ammo. It has the extra power hammer spring and model 1 sales firing pin which help when shooting the russian surplus ammo. Before I upgraded the firing pin about 1 in 25 rounds would get a light primer strike. Shouldn't be a issue at all now.I prefer local ftf but will ship to your ffl on your dime .

$1100 obo for everything

20130818_200722.jpg

Last edited:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Looks great I wish I wasn't broke from getting school supplys for my girls son, also have to pay for after school care so she can work.... I'm sure u will get rid of it, extremely nice M4 with an AK barrel......
Concealed 27

Bluez

Full Access Member
Tempting, .. but just today as i looked at reduced selection rates to the next rank in the Army due to cutbacks, I vowed not to buy any more guns and save my money better.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Looks great I wish I wasn't broke from getting school supplys for my girls son, also have to pay for after school care so she can work.... I'm sure u will get rid of it, extremely nice M4 with an AK barrel......
Concealed 27

Thanks. Need to move it by next Monday before I go back to work

Tempting, .. but just today as i looked at reduced selection rates to the next rank in the Army due to cutbacks, I vowed not to buy any more guns and save my money better.

One more never hurts. Got a 7.6x39 yet? Lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts