Anyone want to trade me some 9mm or .223 for some 22lr?

KKing

Full Access Member
I have 22lr, coming out my ears actually. Only bad thing is I store mine loose in ammo cans. BUT, I have a couple of recent purchase that I haven't dumped into the can still in the box, just figured I might see if anyone needs any and is willing to part with some 9mm Luger or .223. I have a 525 box of Remington Golden Bullet
u5y6u5av.jpg

Don't really know what a fair deal would be, but I'm a reasonable dude, and I figured this might be an easy way for two of us to get some ammo we want without money changing hands. I also have about 2,800 loose rounds of the Remington Golden Bullets I'd be happy to bag some up if you want to do trades for a 100 rounds or something

ETA: Federal was spoken for so I removed it

Last edited:

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I only have 1 box of 20 thats 5.56 and nothing to shoot it with lol. Not sure if you'd be interested in that or not. I don't even remeber what manufacturer it is

KKing

Full Access Member
I meant to add the federal is spoken for. Check out the brand, heck if nothing else I'll count out 250 or something and bag it if that interests ya. We'll work something out if you're interested, I need some 223/5.56 and I'm all about hooking somebody up

Last edited:

ninja man

Full Access Member
i try to buy in bulk. i always buy the remington bucket o bullets. 1400 in a bucket. but they are sold out withing 20 minutes of them arriving at our local shop. i dont really have time to stand in line for an hour before they open just to get overpriced ammo. my daughter and i go through about 400 rounds each time we are at the range. if you are willing to part with some more of your stash at a decent price, i would be willing to buy.

Members online

No members online now.