Anybody remember these?

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
tec9_zps65a7150b.jpg

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
Looks like a tec 9.

Yep... picked it up for 2 bills. mint pre ban. Gangs and drug lords loved these things in the 80s-90s and a shit ton of movies.. They have been called jam-o-matics tho we will see on sunday.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
I fired a Tec9 many years ago.
I don't remember it being unreliable, just inaccurate; probably due to the crappy sights and poor trigger.

But it was fun.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Both Mac 10's and tec 9's were throw away guns. Cheap to make, would fit and fire from a brief case .Low melting point metal used in building them.

Max

Full Access Member
I actually know them from the 2012 Red Dawn-Remake.
The armorer called them "balistic spraycans", when talking about their accuracy.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
It's a go to war with gangs gun.......they don't care who they hit as long as it's a rival.
Concealed 27

Nothing wrong with dead gang bangers..it's called thinning the herd.

Remember watching movies in the 70's and 80's with guys with black suits and shades spraying some car with these things..thought they were sorta cool looking but never really wanted to have one per say.

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
Well two hundred rounds and 3 no fires but no jams at all..I have sunglasses but no speed boat..

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
Not to bad .Hard primers or what?

Bolt just did not close all the way, The gun was packed with grease and even after cleaning it twice before firing it I still found that shit after doing a after range cleaning...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts