any Cobray fans on here?

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
I love my M12..
M-12cobray.jpg

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member
.380 Mac is crazy fast in full auto form .... Many semi's at the beginning were easily modified to full auto and I believe they had change it somewhat to avoid people doing this .

Jeff even 32 seconds on a full should include reloading ...The suckers shoot fast ! :D

ViperJeff

Administrator
.380 Mac is crazy fast in full auto form .... Many semi's at the beginning were easily modified to full auto and I believe they had change it somewhat to avoid people doing this .

Jeff even 32 seconds on a full should include reloading ...The suckers shoot fast ! :D

I'm not talking about how long it will take to shoot. I'm talking about the amount of time it will take for me to spend every nickle I have on ammo and with glee send it happily down range..... 32 minutes and I would be dead broke, the earth would change it's tilt due to the redistribution of lead to a single spot on earth

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
LOL! Yes there fun as hell. I get good reloads from gun shows and there gone in a 1/2 hour 1000rds

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member
I'm not talking about how long it will take to shoot. I'm talking about the amount of time it will take for me to spend every nickle I have on ammo and with glee send it happily down range..... 32 minutes and I would be dead broke, the earth would change it's tilt due to the redistribution of lead to a single spot on earth

I see what you mean ,,, Just make sure you shoot in the right direction we wouldn't want to cause a global warning effect now , would we :D

Mockstar

Full Access Member
The only way to keep a Cobray happy is with CHEAP AMMO and lots of it!!

Here is my M-11, and what I feed it...........
DSCN1574_zps89fe7d86.jpg

DSCN1575_zps5df931ec.jpg

Members online

No members online now.